TOP AMERICAN LATINX TECH LEADERS
The Top American Latinx Tech Leaders (TLTL) is one of the most influential private groups in Silicon Valley. Their members are leaders with impressive track records who have sold their companies for billions of dollars and/or taken them public, invested billions in technology startups and created thousands of American jobs.
Their mission is to have 40 American LatinX founders running billion-dollar tech companies by 2040. With more than 10 American LatinX founders already achieving this, they are already on our way.
TLTL in the press
In addition to championing each other and leveraging our power as a group, the Top US Latinx Tech Leaders hold private off-the-record events where they invite the most successful founders, VCs and influential leaders in the world.
- Michael Seibel - CEO, Y Combinator
- Marcelo Claure - COO, Softbank
- Wilmer Valderrama
- Tim Draper - DFJ
- Santiago Subotovsky - Partner, Emergence Capital & Board Member, Zoom
- Todd Park - Former White House CTO & Co-founder Athenahealth
- Julian Castro - Former US Presidential Candidate & US Secretary of Housing
See all past and upcoming guests here.